Full
September was full for us...full of hiking with mommy (yes I'm anti-double stroller and recently trying to remember why as I lugged this wagon up and down some small hills)...
Full of park days in our back yard and out in the community...Full of daddy-bonding, like Liam's 1st soapbox derby...
He even got to sit in one the soapbox cars!
Full of seasonal activities like decorating for Halloween, visiting a pumpkin patch, and painting pumpkins...
Full of visits from family and friends, like one of my HS besties Rachael...
Just overall full...bellies full (of grilled pork chops, chicken, sweet potatoes, collard greens, carrots and broccoli) at a full table in a full house over a weekend full of games and PJ days...just the way I like it!
This is a great time of year. We had a cool (60-70 degrees!), rainy weekend. The kids literally did not leave the house, but they had the best time...no running errands or house projects. Just family around, a million board games, snuggling, football on TV, food, and fun.
Bryn was teething, had a small cold and a BIG dose of the terrible two's...but it seems a little bit easier this time around. Nick and I were trying so hard not to laugh as she no-no-no'd everyone and everything today, including Liam and Bear her two closest allies :) She didn't nap today at all because of her cough but let me hold and rock her for about an hour which was a treat for me. Thankfully after some good suctioning and a breathing treatment, she sounded better tonight. After a good dinner and walk around the neighborhood, she is finally sleeping peacefully.
I'm ready to start October...it includes the Smith's visit, our anniversary, lots of parties (Halloween and birthdays) and it means the holidays are just around the corner. It also means my photo challenge is coming to an end. It was fun, got me to blog more often, and appreciate posting one picture per caption (well sometimes...I'm prone to picture saturation around here if you hadn't noticed!). I hope to do another one in the future!








1 comment:
Full was your best post yet! Love all the ways you used the word.. Of course i am so behind again :)
Post a Comment