Tuesday, September 18, 2012

September 18, 2012: Photo Challenge-In my gym bag

In my gym bag
Well I took this picture of my yoga mat, towel, water bottle and keys while walking out of yoga tonight.  No gym bag, just carry and go.  Started this blog in the CVS pharmacy pick up line, finished at home after getting Liam in bed and eating the dinner I made before class (salmon, couscous, cauliflower, asparagus....but I wish it was a hamburger and fries :)  We've got a good little system with Nick running on the days opposite my yoga.  Whoever's home does the kids' dinner/bath/Bryn bed time.  I wish Liam and Bryn tolerated the gym daycare, but they.do.not.  Besides they spend the whole day at school and are more than ready to come home.  Now, I'm on a tangent...I should do the dishes from yesterday/today or put away the clean folded clothes in baskets or do Spanish or chart...but I'm watching brainless TV (Office reruns) and going to bed early (11pm!)

No comments: