Sunday, September 16, 2012

September 15, 2012: Photo Challenge-Upside down

Upside down
I started doing yoga about 7 years ago when I lived in Santa Monica.  I did it pretty regularly for a while and then...I got pregnant.  I did a few 'mommy and me' yoga classes when Liam was first born but between full-time school, part-time work (and a baby, hello!), I just didn't have time.  Then we moved to TX, had another and now it was years since I had been to a yoga class.  Finally a few months ago I started going again 3 x a week.  And I instantly remembered why I liked it so much and how addicting it can be.  I started showing the kids some poses and now we do yoga together at home.  Here we all are in one of their favorite's "downward facing dog".  Nick and I love sharing our hobbies and interests with them, and I love that they are so open to everything :)


No comments: