I have posted some cell phone pics of Bryn's nursery a few months ago, but I don't think I did it justice. So here are some new pics of the room Bryn ACTUALLY sleeps in now :)


And I decided to post some of Liam's room, which shows his love of sports already. Oh and his love of books!



Finally here is our new wireless office...the desktop crashed so we set up our new mac and wireless printer. It's nice not to have the wires all over the floor, especially with Bryn-busy-britches crawling into everything.

Even though it was still 99 degrees, we decided to take an evening stroll this weekend. This was the first time Bryn sat in the wagon like a big girl instead of in her car seat. Guess she liked it...



Oh yeah...she is teething on everything, including Liam's finger....more on that in a minute...
Now that he's 3, Liam has been working hard on his chore chart that Aunt Linds gave him for his birthday. He gets really into doing his responsibilities and so far he has been pretty successful! He did miss his 'show respect' sticker on Friday through for his behavior (and refusal) to leave playgroup. Even though he understands why he didn't get that sticker, it is driving him crazy to have one sticker missing. So every time he walks past it, he puts the sticker back...and every time I see that I take it down again. Guess we still have some work to do on that!

The ACCURATE chore chart :)
So back to Bryn's teeth...or actually absence of. Yes, almost 10 months old and she still just a gummy, drooling machine. So much drool that it's caused a little teething rash around her mouth...

But it's no big deal...Brynnie's got a lot to (gummy) smile about!
1 comment:
Can't wait to see Bryn and Liam.
Nick and Emmy, you amaze me the way you make life a great adventure everyday for Bryn and Liam.You are the best parents!
They are soooo happy.
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment