Yes, literally a week to the day after his concussion, Liam has bumped his head again (between the eyes this time). It was accidentally self-inflicted as he was swinging his legs between two chairs, lost his balance and fell into the corner of a table. Now his face is all shades of purple, green, yellow and black...
And now this!! (Notice she is obsessed with the laundry basket in all these pics recently. If I leave it out, she will find it)
Bryn went from full on crawling to pulling up in this last week. We have also had this riding toy out which is meant for her but Liam sometimes uses. Of course she had to ride it after seeing him do it...
Now the simplest activity looks so dangerous to me! I am not kidding when I tell Nick I might make them wear helmets and knee pads...just around the house :)
No comments:
Post a Comment