Nick and I went to Kent Island, MD this weekend to watch our friends Jason and Jamie (known as the Jotas) get married...finally! They were our first friends in LA and we were so excited to be there for their big day. The kids stayed with Mallie/Dallie on Friday, and then Grandpa and Grandma drove in that night to take over for the rest of the weekend. They had a ball and it's always nice to enjoy our trips knowing we don't have to worry about them at all :) Before the wedding pics, have to share some of Liam and Bryn. I took this one the night before we left, just after bath time. I love it so much because they are SOOO obviously related!! Never noticed how much she looks like him!
But still looks like her Daddy too :)
Amazing weather as they were married on a dock of the Chesapeake Bay!




No comments:
Post a Comment