Monday, September 22, 2008

September 22, 2008: 5 weeks old!

Another fun week with Liam! Here's some things we've been up to...

Picnic in the park with Drew and Liz...
Daddy "babysitting"...

Manchester United game! We went to the Jotas to watch the game. Of course Liam and Nick had on their jerseys...


















Liam is so happy, especially now that he is getting out more. We joke that he gets bored at our house all day, but sometimes I think it's true! He just loves getting out and hearing new sounds and seeing new things. He gets so quiet and wide-eyed, I just know he's taking it all in. We'll be sure to keep the adventures coming so he doesn't get tired of us :) He's becoming so interactive with us too. Tonight when Nick walked in, he gave him the biggest smile!! We were both so excited because we think this is the first smile that probably wasn't due to gas :) A real smile for his daddy, so sweet.
Don't forget to check Rachel and Cameron's blog. I posted a link in the corner of my blog to their's called "Smith Family". She posted a cute picture of Liam's smirk he gave her when she was visiting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liam is just too cute! I forgot to ask, with football season upon us, is he missing any team attire in his wardrobe? I am sure he is already getting football savy watching the games with his daddy!

Love
Grandma Deb

Anonymous said...

I love the matching outfits!! Totally need to get some of those! Keep the pics coming. He's looking good!! Miss you guys! Love, Rachey

Anonymous said...

Liam is looking awesome! Look forward to seeing you guys this weekend.

- Josh