Thursday, September 18, 2008

September 12-16, 2008: Aunt Rachy visits...and has a surprise!






















My sister Rachel visited Liam this past weekend. We had fun and she got plenty of time to love on him and get to know his cute personality. I have already told some of you, but Rachy had some big news...she's pregnant with Liam's cousin!! She's 8 1/2 weeks and we are so excited for her and Cameron. Nick and I call this baby Cuatro, because if it's a boy it will be the fourth David Cameron Smith. Even though it might be a girl, we still like Cuatro. Rachy and Cameron are calling the baby Double Down. They also started a blog and I will link ours so you can also follow their growing family. So Rachy really got some good practice with Liam while she was here. I also took her to my favorite pregnancy spots...the Pump Station, maternity clothes shopping, and for ice cream! Okay she said no to ice cream, but I did get her to TCBY...and caught it on camera of course :) I have posted some pics of the visit and other things Liam is up to. Liam has also been working on his tummy time and does so well holding his head up. And I finally got him off that hospital pacifier...now he is taking a normal looking one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss my Liam!!! Hope you are doing well and that he's managing to sleep 6 hours a night without my magic touch, haha! Miss you all! Rachey

Anonymous said...

Happy One-month B-day buddy. I know you are excited about your first Auburn/LSU game, but try to keep it all in the diaper! I can only imagine what kind of trouble you and Double Down are going to get into together!

Cameron