he's precious with any hair style. hope you are having a fun day with your boy. xoxoxo mallie
first time i'm seeing an angel with a mohawk!!!love,g.debbie
He's beautiful! I love the mowhawk. I can't wait to meet him. Meghan
I want to see my Doo up close... I think the mohawk should be Doo's new 'do. get it .... get it .... Doo's 'do!Oh your aunt milla is so clever, -aunt milla
Post a Comment
4 comments:
he's precious with any hair style. hope you are having a fun day with your boy. xoxoxo mallie
first time i'm seeing an angel with a mohawk!!!
love,
g.debbie
He's beautiful! I love the mowhawk. I can't wait to meet him.
Meghan
I want to see my Doo up close... I think the mohawk should be Doo's new 'do. get it .... get it .... Doo's 'do!
Oh your aunt milla is so clever,
-aunt milla
Post a Comment