Thursday, September 18, 2008

September 17, 2008: Liam is one month old!

It has been a busy and exciting month with Liam in our life! Our world has completely changed and now I can't imagine it any other way. Liam is now 8lbs 13oz. and 21 inches long. He's at the 25th% for weight and 30th% for height...he's such a peanut! Nick and I celebrated Liam's mini birthday at Baskin Robbins...Liam obviously didn't get any ice cream, but did enjoy riding in the car. I just have one picture from his birthday night with mommy and daddy that sums up our first month. The love of our lives....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

precious, precious, precious!!! that's the sweetest smile ever. xoxoxo mallie

Anonymous said...

My favorite so far

Pops

Anonymous said...

Emily and Nick- We have really enjoyed reading your blog. Liam is adorable! I'll bet Jill is over the moon with one precious grandbaby here and another on the way. We look forward to meeting the little guy at Christmas. Take care- John and Shannon

ellyn said...

Beautiful Baby! Love that picture.