Monday, September 1, 2008

August 31, 2008: 2 weeks old!






















He's just growing so fast. We had a good week with Mal still here and Nick working half days. But Mal went home Sunday morning and Nick goes back to work tomorrow, so Liam and I will get some full time bonding. Liam went on his first date! Her name is Eloise and she's 3 days younger. Here mom and I met at a Mommy and Me group and met for a 'playdate' at the park. At this age though they both just slept in their strollers while we chatted. It's still nice to be making some mommy friends. Liam also took his first bottle from daddy. He's such a good sleeper. We usually get a good 3 hour nap during the day and at night he sleeps 3-4 hour periods (well until 6am which is usually when he wakes up for good!) I'm so not a morning person, and this is still a hard adjustment for me. But we usually both lay back down by 9am, so that helps. These are some of my favorite pics from this week. He has so many funny expressions, I wish I could capture them all.

2 comments:

Amelia and Adam said...

I like the JUDO CHOP photo of Doo... ah hem... Liam, i forgot, he's a big boy now, too old for cute nicknames
-aunt milla

Anonymous said...

Love all of the pics! Keep them coming! Max cannot wait until he gets a picture of both he and Liam with a mohawk! Keep it rockn'! Julia, Mark, Max and Olivia