Wednesday, September 10, 2008

September 10, 2008: Liam is going to school!
















Okay it's actually a 'child development center'...but it will be his first school and he starts in November. We are so excited that we got him into a great facility in Santa Monica. I know most of you have heard me stress about getting into daycare out here...most places have a 1 year waiting list!! We were so lucky to get a spot at one of our favorite places...it's close to home and they just have a really great philosophy for the kids. We went for our tour and interview today. I know Liam impressed them, even though he slept through it :) I have included some pics from the week including his outfit he wore today to school...the plaid overalls! I also have a pic from bathtime, one of his hair which is looking much lighter, and one of him stretched out so you can see how long he's getting. Unfortunately his baby acne has also started this week. If you don't know, it's totally normal for babies to break out around a month old. Poor thing looks like a high school freshman. It will go away soon...hopefully before his next date with Eloise :)





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy ! My favorite thing to do in the early hours of the morning is to adore Liam! I love enlarging the picture and studying every inch of him. Sounds like he is going to have a great first school experience!
Love to all of you,
Grandma Debbie

Anonymous said...

I love being at work and getting Liam updates and more pictures!! It makes my day so much better! I love the green "Converse" socks... super cute.
Love you all!
Aunt Linds

Anonymous said...

I love him so much! He's going to be so funny very soon :) I'm so glad you guys got into the school you wanted - I know that can be nuts. And I think his acne is really cute - it builds character. Give Liam lots of kisses and make sure to smell his sweet little head everyday. Bitty

Anonymous said...

Emmy and Nick: Liam is so cute and I can't wait to hold him! Glad you got the school you wanted. Great so close to home! Give him a kiss from me. Love you,
Paulette

Anonymous said...

Hi Liam,
Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Chris made it through hurricane Ike. We lost electricity for a day and a half but now everything is back up and running. Grandpa Chris cut up the tree that we lost. We don't know if the tool shed that the winds blew down is fixable. We'll see tomorrow. Our schools are closed for 3 days. I am writing this so you have a real live account of the hurricane from Grandma Debbie's viewpoint. I sure do love you and can't wait to hear about your first month visit to the doctor.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! He is getting more and more handsome each day : ) What a blessing! Great news about the daycare in Santa Monica.. I am still in Peoria, IL but plan to return in a week! See you soon. xoxo Jennifer