Another great week with Liam! Well he has started getting a little more fussy, mostly in the evening before bed. It's hard for Nick because during the week this is the only time he has with him. But he's still doing so great with Liam, taking him on walks which seems to be the only thing that calms him down sometimes. Our little boy would live outside if he could! His eyes get so big on our walks and he just takes in all the sounds. Liam had a lunch date with Eloise and her mommy this week and was so well behaved. While Eloise cried and the mommies talked, Liam just tuned us all out and slept...he's such a boy. He also met Carrie, Mike, Perla and Uncle Chaddy on Friday night where he was not so well behaved. Hey, we all have bad nights. Last night, he went to a bbq at the girls' house and was such an angel. He slept in Jamie's arms the whole time and was super cute in his little track suit! I posted the pic of his outfit before we left. I also posted some of my other favorites including bath time, him in the stroller, in the swing and just looking so sweet as he sleeps. Oh and of course I had to include his little tantrum while wearing his moster shirt...very fitting. His hair is changing every day and while it's definitely getting lighter, it's also looking a little auburn in the sunlight. We'll see what it turns out to be...
Sunday, September 7, 2008
September 7, 2008: 3 weeks old!
Another great week with Liam! Well he has started getting a little more fussy, mostly in the evening before bed. It's hard for Nick because during the week this is the only time he has with him. But he's still doing so great with Liam, taking him on walks which seems to be the only thing that calms him down sometimes. Our little boy would live outside if he could! His eyes get so big on our walks and he just takes in all the sounds. Liam had a lunch date with Eloise and her mommy this week and was so well behaved. While Eloise cried and the mommies talked, Liam just tuned us all out and slept...he's such a boy. He also met Carrie, Mike, Perla and Uncle Chaddy on Friday night where he was not so well behaved. Hey, we all have bad nights. Last night, he went to a bbq at the girls' house and was such an angel. He slept in Jamie's arms the whole time and was super cute in his little track suit! I posted the pic of his outfit before we left. I also posted some of my other favorites including bath time, him in the stroller, in the swing and just looking so sweet as he sleeps. Oh and of course I had to include his little tantrum while wearing his moster shirt...very fitting. His hair is changing every day and while it's definitely getting lighter, it's also looking a little auburn in the sunlight. We'll see what it turns out to be...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nick and Emily,
I don't know what I'm doing on these blogs so I think I posted my comment on an old one. Check the earth quake one :)I love the pics, keep em coming!
Love,
Meghan
It's because Liam LOVES his James. Oh and Duff says he can't wait until his new best friend is big enough to play with him!
What a great surprise to come home from school today and have Liam's sweet new pictures waiting for me! Thanks so much.
Love Grandma Deb
Love the pics! Can't wait to see him this weekend! Rachel
Post a Comment