August 26, 2008: Liam's blog debut!

.JPG)


.JPG)
.JPG)
I think by now everyone has heard, but Liam decided to come early as his daddy's birthday present on August 17th at 2:17pm. It's been so busy adjusting to home life, that this is the first time I've had to blog. We have had such an eventful first week home. Our first car ride, visit to the pediatrician, first bath, first mommy and me class, first stroll around the block, and (my favorite) first smile!! Okay it was in his sleep, but it's so precious and I'm so glad I caught it on camera. We are still working into a sleeping/eating routine, but Nick and Mal have been so helpful giving me a hand when I need some rest. Liam's just such a happy baby...he only cries when he's hungry or needs a diaper change. Nick and I both love the time where he is awake and quiet, just looking around and at us. Of course, this is usually at 2 am, but you just can't get mad when you look in that sweet face! He is changing so fast, I'm going to do my best to keep the blog updated with his pictures as he grows. So far, I think the only difference is in his face where he's quickly growing some cheeks. We have loved all the visits so far from LA friends and can't wait till Liam can meet you all! We also have to wish happy birthday today to Aunt Rachy. Liam is excited to see you in Sept!
13 comments:
He looks soooo sweet! we can't wait to hold him! He is growing and changing so fast! Love to you all~~~~Julia, Mark, Max and Olivia
I Love him already. He's such a sweetheart and I must brag that he is wearing the onsie I got him when he smiled for the first time :) I'm a super proud 'aunt/cousin/whatever we are'
Love you guys - you're doing great, I'm so proud of you all and I can't wait to meet William James
I Love him already. He's such a sweetheart and I must brag that he is wearing the onsie I got him when he smiled for the first time :) I'm a super proud 'aunt/cousin/whatever we are'
Love you guys - you're doing great, I'm so proud of you all and I can't wait to meet William James - Aunt Bitty
What a face! He is adorable and I can't wait to meet him this evening... He looks so happy! Love, Jennifer Barnato
Hi Liam (+ parents)!!!
Matteo can't wait to meet his new soccer buddy, he's currnetly training and you will have some catch up to do ;) Benoit and I are so proud of you guys. Can't wait to meet Liam in person. Love + hugs.
The Vatere family.
Congratulations! Baby Liam is the cutest! Will says he already looks like mini version of Nick :) We can't wait to see him in person, hopefully it will be soon. Congratulations again on a beautiful baby boy!
--Will and Tanya
He definitely is a mini version of Nick when it comes to the nap face. hehe. Baby Liam is the cutest! Love you!
~Aunt Linds
Can't wait to get to hold him finally soon!! Camerons so going to beat me to it...oh well. Hope you are all doing well! See you soon! Rachel
OOOOOOOHHHHH Liam is the most handsome baby I've ever seen!! You guys brought home a cutie and most likely a heartbreaker! Keep us posted on all his new finds... like his feet, his laugh, you know the drill!
Love you three TOO much,
-aunt milla
Just want to rub Liam's head and give him kisses all over....We love you - Tom, Tim, and cameron are watching the first football games of the year thinking of you Nick! Love you, Tim & Deb
Hey Emily! I cannot wait to see you and to meet little Liam! He is sooo adorable! I am so happy for you guys - Liam is so lucky to have you two as his mommy and daddy. I am so proud of you for being such wonderful parents and am keeping y'all in my prayers. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Love,
Carrie T
ps - www.shhhhh.com :) that's what you can say to liam when he cries..haha:)
goodbye liam, emily and nicky b. i will miss you all--but liam the most!! it has been so wonderful to have spent this time with the little family. keep the blog pictures coming so we can keep up with the little man growing. lovelovelove, mallie. ps. don't you feel sorry for the person next to me on the plane? i have 101 photos to share!! see you in october xoxoxo
Liam,
Coming to se ya in a couple of weeks, can't wait. Thanks to your mom and dad I am filling the photo album with such great pictures.
Thanks for the updates and pictures.
Love ya
Pops
Post a Comment