Our Christmas break started with a playgroup at our house. We made snowmen and bounced upstairs, and had so much fun!
Later that night we drove down to Houston and the kids did great, sleeping the whole way!
We visited the arboretum on an unseasonably warm day for some family pictures...
Nora was sick with a little cold and for about 24 hours I didn't leave this chair. I just fed her, rocked her, and then held her to sleep upright. It wasn't a terrible way to spend a vacation day :)
And we had visitors to the chair when she was feeling a little better that night...
Even when Nora finally felt better, we were still attached at the hip...literally!
When I finally needed a break, Grandma stepped in...Decorating Christmas cookies...
We spent a fun day celebrating with Pat, Steph, Judy, Carson and Mayce. The kids had so much fun playing piano, ping pong and painting nails!
Mayce painting Bryn's toes :)
Santa Carson...
Liam the elf...
More family pics...I took my tripod and everyone laughed at me as I pushed the button on the camera and then ran back holding Nora to get in the pic...
Playing with daddy...
Christmas bingo which the kids played 100 times
On Christmas Eve, Linds and JE cooked a feast of lamb...
and candy cane pizzas for the kids...
Silly grandkids...
Liam picked out Santa's treats to leave out...an orange, celery, greek yogurt and egg nog.
The only one awake to see Santa set up his gifts :)
Coming downstairs on Christmas morning!
The kids were excited to see Santa's note...
Gift time!
We stopped opening gifts to go outside and ride their FAVORITE gift from Santa...
We had a great time and even though the car ride was a little smushed going home...
it was definitely worth it :) Plus some of us had tons of room, like our sweet little angel...














































No comments:
Post a Comment