Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 30, 2013: Last Day of School

This has been another great school year for the kids.  Liam has learned to print, read, add, geography of US, US presidents, and so much more!  Bryn knows all her numbers and letters, can spell a few words,    is great at puzzles and practical life, was a helper to all the younger kids in her class, and became much more coordinated which means she can easily keep up with Liam now!

First day of school
 Last day of school
I am so excited for our summer.  Because I'm on maternity leave, I'll get to spend the whole summer with the kids.  We will be doing gymnastics, ballet, piano, swim lessons and so many fun playdates with friends!  We have lots of plans for friends and family to come visit and even have a big trip planned, the first for our family of 5 :)  

No comments: