Last Thursday was the graduation and end of year performance at school. I'm so thankful I was up for going because I would not have wanted to miss it!
Bryn before the performance...she is such a social butterfly at this school, saying hi to all the teachers, kids from her class, and even all the kids from Liam's class...Liam did such a good job with his songs and skit...and ironically he stood next to the two girls he calls his "girlfriends" Devin and Rhianna :)
His class sang a song in Chinese, a song about nature, and then recited the US presidents in order. The teacher had a flash card with the president's name/picture on it in case they forgot but overall it was very impressive. Liam had 5 presidents that he had to remember, although after listening to his class practice so much he can pretty much recite all of them :)
Liam and Devin :)
He had a great performance and we were so proud!
Best family pic that night...sigh, such a boy :)
Friday night, we went to the Rough Riders game with the fam. Liam is really into watching the games now and has a such a great time. I did not feel so well and my feet were huge and swollen and I was overall uncomfortable, but pushed through so I could get a game in with him before the baby.
Bryn was also not feeling up for the game that night and went home early to bed...Our little section with the fam...
After the game were fireworks, which Liam loved. He even asked to take a picture to show Bryn so "she won't be sad she missed it" :)
2 minutes after the fireworks ended :)
Saturday, Liam got to go to a crawfish boil and our friend Kate taught him how to peel and eat them. He loved them, especially watching the live ones that were still crawling around the cooler.
Overall this past weekend, I got a lot worse. My bleeding (still assumed to be hemorrhaging from my bladder) got much worse again and I was in a good amount of pain. The only thing that helps is to sleep through it or get into a warm shower or tub so that's how I spent most of this weekend. Bryn's teacher had asked about me one day, and Bryn responded "Mommy is a bum". Unfortunately, this is pretty accurate as they usually see me on the couch or in bed all day long :( Luckily, Nick and my fam were around to take the kids to baseball, gymnastics, swimming and parties so that they didn't get too cooped up inside. Trey is still moving well and despite how crappy I feel, I am grateful because I'd much rather it be me than the baby who is negatively affected. I did get the 4d pictures of Trey from 2 weeks ago when I was in the hospital and just looking at this sweet face reminds me of why it's all worth it...














No comments:
Post a Comment