This was a fun day because we also went to Kelly's birthday party. It was just a bunch of us grilling out in some perfect Santa Monica weather. I included some pics of Nick with the birthday girl and one of me and James. Poor James, she's practically hidden behind doo! He's getting soooo big, yet I feel like I have so far to go! I'll post a good belly pic soon...
Monday, July 7, 2008
July 6, 2008: 33 weeks and Doo's crib is ready!
We have been so excited to move into our new place, but the best part has been getting our nursery together! It does include our guest bed, but other than that it's all doo: his crib, dresser, and soon-to-be glider and changing table (we don't have those yet). I wanted to post the pics of what we do have, because the room is looking so cute! Doo's crib was put together with love by all his grandparents: Mal and Dal helped with the crib, Steve and Carla bought his mattress, and Debbie and Chris purchased his bedding! He's such a lucky baby :) Of course I included pics of the room and crib...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
No Comments yet from the Family....
Is anybody listening?
hahah.... "SO WHAT!?!" I want the money shot, the belly!! I can't wait to see DOO, he is going to learn so much from all his family members, some things more valuable to learn then others... like how to DUMP IT! -a necessity of course! Love you guys and I miss you very much, sorry my school has taken away from my visiting you guys-that just kills me! I can't believe I can't be there for the festivities... (I'll get 'em next time.......hehe) love you-
-aunt milla
It's that time! Here I am in the early hours of the morning looking at Doo again and wondering what he is doing and thinking about. What a great feeling to know he is so loved and has so many just waiting to welcome him to our big crazy family. I can't wait to play with Doo! Love to all,
Grandma Debbie
Is anybody listening? hahaha, i went to write yesterday, but got kicked off the internet, so here it is 24 hours later! The pictures are cute! Nick survived his first baby shower and congrats on all the success with your job! That's awesome!! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend! Nick- you and Cameron have to call us when you win millions! Rachey
Doo, i'm coming. i get to spend a whole week with the little fam. the baby shower will be lots of fun and just helping to set up for Doo will be the best time. xoxoxo, mallie
Post a Comment