Thursday, July 24, 2008
July 11-13, 2008: Couples weekend :)
Nick and I have had alot of visitors in July (which we LOVE) but this was a nice weekend with just the two of us...and doo of course :) We decided to spend the weekend at the beach, and the weather was amazing. However, I realized too late that my attempt to reach my legs with sunscreen had failed miserably. I'm now striped with random patches of sunburn...I couldn't reach around the belly I guess. Other than that, the weekend was nice. We went out for brunch, a nice dinner, and went bowling (Nicky's choice for our date night). I included our pics...who is bigger, the bowling ball or doo?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think Doo wins, i feel he is bigger than the bowling ball.... hah! missed you guys like crazy, so sad i wasn't there to enjoy it with you, but i be there soon enough!!!!! keep on growing lil doo!
-aunt milla
Post a Comment