Monday, July 7, 2008
July 3-5, 2008: 33 weeks and doo has more visitors!
Steve and Carla came to visit for the holiday weekend. We had amazing weather and they got to see some of our favorite spots around LA and Santa Monica. We spent the 4th at Venice beach. During the day we went to the Mr. and Mrs. Venice beach body-building contest. It was so funny...one the of the female competitors was 75 years old! That night we met up with friends and watched fireworks (legal and illegal) from the beach. I almost enjoyed the illegal ones being done 10 feet away from us more than the real big ones. Saturday we went to see Nick's work and caught the Angels game that night. Although I was a extremely hot during the first half of the game (we were in some serious sunlight) I did finally cool off and enjoyed my hot dog and cracker jacks :) I can't believe how many sporting events doo has been to already and he's not even born yet. I know this is just a glimpse of my future :) I included pics of Nick and his dad at the office and of all of us at the game. Overall it was a great, relaxing holiday weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment