At least it seems that way...First, thanks to my friend Kate, I got hooked up into a survey where I ate frozen yogurt from two different vendors and then completed a survey on each. My valuable info is worth $100!! Nick was pleased to see my ice cream eating skills were finally paying off :) So the past two days, I've been "working", eating yogurt every night and trying different toppings like fruit, graham crackers, and of course chocolate. Then last night I got to attend a special shopping night at Nordie's with Jamie. The store was open only to valued customers and we shopped with champagne (water for me) and appetizers. They were having a raffle for a baby basket and since we were up there shopping for doo, I decided to enter. Doo's luck is rubbing off, because today they called to let me know I won!! Well I guess doo really did win since it was a whole basket of Mustela bath and body products for him! It included baby lotion, cleanser, cologne (he's so LA already), wipes, and a bag. It also had some creams for new mommies too. I promised doo I'll remove the pink bow before he sees it. I also purchased a funny pacifier that I think will soon be appropriate :) So far, doo and I are having a pretty good weekend.
On another note, I'm very sad I can't be with my sibs who are graduating. Congrats to Linds, who graduated from Texas State today, Amelia, who graduates from Belmont tomorrow, and Alex who graduates from Notre Dame next weekend. Doo and I wish we could be with you all, and can't wait to visit with you college grads this summer!
4 comments:
$100!!! that's 14 more trips to cold stone!!! doo is so lucky. i know he will love his baths and massages from his mommy and daddy with his new products--what an LA baby. emily, we all miss you too. we will send lots of pictures tomorrow of amelia's graduation, but none of the baskin robbin ice cream cake we are having at the little (survivor)party tomorrow night for amelia, alex, adam and w. i am sure it won't be as good as cold stone.
im so proud of doo. i've never won anything, but he already has a contest under his belt. ..his umbilical belt. i am going to come visit when doo gets here. i can't believe i am going to have a grandbaby!!! love you lots, kiki
Happy Mother's Day Emmy!!
Love you,
Linds
Oh, Cameron is already so impressed that Doo is winning...gotta get that boy to Vegas! haha, guess who just booked her flight for Friday morning for LA!!! We're working on CAmeron's right now. Can't wait to see you guys!! I say enjoy the ice cream- you've got forever to burn it off! Rachey
Post a Comment