Saturday, May 3, 2008

May 3, 2008: 25 weeks and doo is a real baby (not an alien!)

Since Nick will be at Lindsey's graduation next weekend, we decided to my mother's day early...and all I wanted was to see my doo! So here he is, almost 25 weeks old, looking so cute! He was moving a TON during the exam, almost like he was fighting us off. His feet are in my upper right side, his knees right in my belly button and his head is in my lower left side. His umbilical cord is right in front of him and we saw his grabbing it with his hand. You can see in one of the pictures that it is the swirly thing right next to his face. In other photos it's right around his mouth and nose. Nick wanted me to post the picture of his 'manhood' again...we get it...he's a boy! Nick's favorite pic is the "tough guy" pic with doo's fist next to his face...I think his mouth is open too. It's amazing how big he is compared to last time at 17 weeks. Last time, we could see his whole body in one shot and now it's just his face. During the ultrasound we watched him open and close his eyes and stick his tongue out at us. So who do you think he looks like??
Look at that litte nose and pouty lips...He's so cute already!! Don't worry doo, a couple more pounds and you'll be good to go! Guess I should go eat my ice cream...you know...just to fatten him up a little :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think he looks just like nicky b!! hope he gets the curls! xoxoxo mallie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the wonderful pics. it's pretty exciting to get the early glimpses, isn't technology wonderful. Nick should get some soccer ultrasound training tapes, or just the annoucers of Old Trapper games so Doo can hear them.

Anonymous said...

Emmy,
There is nothing but the best feeling in my heart knowing what a great mom you will be for our grandson.
Love, Debbie

Amelia and Adam said...

hmm i want Doo to have Nicky's curly locks, and emmy's blonde hair... i think he would look like the perfect LIAM. He is going to be precious either way... i just hope for emmy he DOES NOT have the Bacon head!!!! love you guys
-aunt milla

Anonymous said...

Dear Doo,
This is my secret time with you.
When I can't sleep I get up in the middle of the night and look at all your pictures. If I sleep through the night I look at your pictures before I make Grandpa Chris's lunch. I love seeing you grow.
Love, Grandma Debbie