Tuesday, May 27, 2008

May 26, 2008: 28 weeks and doo has a high chair!

I have such an itch to buy baby things! Although we have started registering, I'm always looking on craigslist for deals on baby items as well. I got so lucky today and found a nice couple that was selling their high chair! They had a high chair that they barely used and looked to be almost brand new. They had it in the box with the manual and everything. The best part is that it is the EXACT high chair I registered for only $80 cheaper! I attached a picture of it. This high chair is great because it lowers to a seat that can fit under the table when he's older and folds up very compactly when not being used. So Nick and I snatched it up and have stored it in our closet, which is slowly becoming doo's stockroom :)

We did a little apartment hunting today as well. We are finding places we could make work, but none of them our the 'perfect' place just yet. It was a little cold for the beach today, so I ended up working on my paper due this week. Only one paper left and then finals!! I can't believe how fast this year has gone, but i guess instead of counting weeks at school, I've been counting weeks of doo which is much more fun. Our brother-in-law, Cameron, is coming to LA for three weeks of training for his new job and arrives in 6 days. He's never been here so we have lots of things to show him and activities to do, including a possible apartment move. Hey, we pay our movers in pizza and beer so I don't think he'll mind :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, not sure if Cameron has read the blog yet, but I won't tell him he could be helping move! hehe...he's excited to see yall!

Amelia and Adam said...

Hey cammy will do it if it's MILLER beer.... he is going to love all the food... you have to take the to the counter and get shakes and diddy reice (?however you spell it).... YEAH miss you guys a lot, take of my nephew.."DOObie"- right mal?!? because it rhymes with HOObie,... haha
-aunt milla

Anonymous said...

Emmy and Nick and Doo - it's been a while since I logged on. You look great and Doo seems to be growing nicely. Love the bed and highchair (very clever)and linens. Seems like y'all have been getting great deals and Doo has been luck in winning. I love that Nick is reading to him! That's sweet! You two are going to be great parents. Love you, Paulette