Monday, May 12, 2008
May 12, 2008: 26 weeks and it was my first mommy's day!
I guess it depends on when you feel like a mommy, but I have since the day I found out I was pregnant. I worry about doo, think about him all the time, talk to him, feed him (via my mouth!) and hope and dream for his future, so yeah, I feel like a mommy already. Nick started the day off great with my waffles and coolwhip in bed. I got some gifts and cards from grandmas-and aunts-to-be and was very appreciative. My favorite card was from doo who allowed his daddy to write it for him :) We went to the Farmer's Market for fresh fruit and snacks and then did some shopping for mommy and doo. The HIGHLIGHT of the day was going to Cold Stone (naturally) and finding out that it was free ice cream for moms! I have posted the picture of the bedding we like for doo and of a framed photo that we picked out this weekend to go in his room as well. Let me know what you think! There are vintage cars, boats, planes, baseballs and footballs on the bedding. It's still very boy
without an overwhelming amount of sports.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
grandma kiki and i love the bedding. and the picture goes well with it. doo is pretty hip with vintage bedding. sweet dreams. lovelovelove mallie
Love the bedding!! The colors are nice, too, not too rainbow and overwhelming like some kid's beds! It's all coming together so quickly! Oh, I got my ticket for July- can't wait to see the belly in real life! Love, Rachey
I know you will make a fantastic mommy, because you were the best babysitter in the whole world...Love The Herberts'!!!
Doo, you are going to have the coolest room ever! I'm confused why your theme is not Cold Stone... shouldn't they be paying your mommy for advertising by now!..... "Is anybody listening to me?"
-Aunt Milla
Doo is going to be so lucky to have a great mommy and daddy.
I love the bedding and haven't seen anything quite so nice in all my grandma shopping adventures. It is unique and special and will fit perfectly our little grandson.
Love, Grandma Debbie
Dear Doo,
It's 5:25 a.m. and I want you to know I am looking at you again and again and again.
Love,
Grandma Deb
Post a Comment