Monday, May 5, 2008
May 5, 2008: 25 weeks and doo has a "weight" problem :(
Okay doo doesn't really have a weight problem...it's more me. I went in to my doctor's for my 6 month appointment. I get weighed every month to plot my progress only this month the nurse weighed me twice. I had gained so much in one month that she thought she made a mistake. I don't want to throw out any numbers but let's just say if I'm supposed to gain x amount of pounds per month, I gained 2 times x (+1). Oh, the shame. I am wearing the scarlet letter of Cold Stone ice cream. Actually though the doctor said it was okay, it's probably just a growth spurt as long as I don't continue gaining that much weight every month. She didn't say the word diet, but I get it. Doo was pretty mad, and made some serious attempts to kick her during the ultrasound. I don't have any pics, she was just doing some measurements, but he looks great! He weighs about 2 lbs now and everything was fine. Next month will be my Rhogam shot (for my negative blood type) and my glucose tolerance test. I think for doo's first Cinco de Mayo we will have some fajitas tonight, but steer clear of the chips/salsa :( Well back to studying...Have a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
There is no shame in putting on some extra weight girl, nicky b likes a healthy eater... and i bet Doo appreciates it too. Enjoy your fajitas, see how well Doo responds to Mexican food!!! "BeansBeans they're good for your heart, the more you eat them, the more DOO..."
-Aunt Milla
Does this mean you're not going to want fried mac 'n cheese balls at the shower? PS I need to take you shopping to pick out yarn for Doo's blankie!
Guess what nicky b liked when he was Doo's size..........ice cream and ranch beans at the same time!!!!!
Emmy, enjoy ! This is the best time of your life!!!Don't think twice about the ice cream.
Much love,
Debbie
the cravings i had with emily were cheerios with orange sherbet- i couldn't eat or drink any dairy. dal and i are off to our babies college graduations this week. it won't be any time before we are going to Doo's kindergarten graduation!!
Post a Comment