That's right...more free ice cream. Obviously I will be taking advantage of this generous deal! Sorry I haven't been updating recently, but it's been a busy week. It's down to the last few weeks of school and I'm just finishing all my papers and quizzes before finals. We did get some play time at the beach this weekend for our friends' birthdays. It was so hot and sunny here this weekend. Although I usually do not swim in the ocean, I guess with added pregnancy hormones and weight I was so hot, I had to get in. We were at Hermosa beach and I guess the waves were a little bigger than I remembered. Although Nick did his best to hold on to me, I got away and doo and I took a spill...in knee deep water. I've always been a little clumsy but I'm just so off balance. (Note the quickly-growing tummy in my latest pic!) Anyway, I landed on my knees and although I skinned my knees like a 5 year old, doo and I are okay. I'm pretty sure he was scared too for a minute, but after a little while he was right back to kicking me again!
In other news, we are still on the apartment hunt. We have some places we like from Santa Monica to Manhattan beach and will probably go see some of them this weekend. We'll keep you updated!
Have a happy bump day everyone!
6 comments:
oh my goodness--your bump is so cute!! how much ice cream can Doo eat in 11 hours? and how many stores in your area can you visit in 1 day? what is Doo's favorite flavor? happy bump day, lovelovelove mallie
Querido Doo,
Tienes 27 semanas y estamos esperandote con todo nuestro amor!
Estoy muy contenta que te gusta helado. Nos gusta helado tambien.
Sabemos que vamos a comer cuando vienes a la casa de Grandma Debbie y Grandpa Chris!!
It is always fun to watch the relatinship that Emily and Doo have. I can always tell when Doo gives Emmy a good solid kick because Emily starts having a conversation with Doo as if he were sitting on the couch next to us. "My goodness Doo, Doo take it easy, Okay baby okay, Doo you are going crazy" Sometimes i think she's crazy, but i usually understand
that is quite a bump doo is becoming! Poor kid is never going to shake that nickname- Doo. I hope you know that! Sounds like yall are having fun. Cameron's excited to come out and has some gifts for Doo!- Rachel
Okay, okay! I cannot, cannot believe that you only visited 1 ice cream shop!!!!! I have not rubbed off on you enough! However, I am very proud that you got one in! YOU look great! Love the binky and the basket is an awesome score! Way to go Doo! Sending you guys lots and lots of Bacon love~~~Gulia, Mark, Max and Miss O
I love that belly!! Doo is growing fast these days... must be from all the ice cream, a great source of vitamins and nutrients to help lil doo grow strong bones. watch out for those waves , love you
aunt milla
Post a Comment