Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 2014: Catch up Nora at 10 and 11 months

I can't BELIEVE Nora is almost a year old!  These last 2 months have been so busy for Nora with so much growing and learning on her part.  She does not want to sit still any longer...she loves to be up on her toes!


And despite what I thought, Nora did decide to crawl!!  And now that she's started there is noooo stopping her :)


Nora has always looked up to Liam, but lately she is really having fun with her big sis...
This is the relationship I have been waiting for and hope they only get closer as they get older :)
Nora finally started eating better...as long as she is feeding herself.  Don't put a spoon in her face unless you expect it to be smacked out of your hand (one exception is yogurt).  Urgh, I thought I already had my independent girl but looks like there's another one. (Not that it looks appetizing but she's eating one of her favorite meals here a taco salad-turkey meat, cheese and avocado)
And of course she still loves eating socks :)
One of her biggest milestones at 11 months was cutting her first two (bottom) teeth!! (Hard to photograph but that was the first day her teeny tiny tooth cut through)
She is so close to her first birthday, it's crazy.  We are loving each day seeing her little personality come out and know she will bring our family even more joy in this second year of life!

No comments: