Sunday, April 27, 2014

February 2014: Activities!

I don't think I've ever been this far behind in blogging.  Back to catching up!  The rest of February was pretty busy with our normal routine...

Ballet...
 Piano...
Daddy's soccer league...
Liam's soccer league...
Watching the winter Olympics...Liam was obsessed.  He made USA flags, cheered for our team in every sport, and pretended to he was racing in the skeleton in our front hallway :)
 Lots of games...Liam and I play chess sometimes when the girls nap.  It's a pretty even match (good for him/sad for mommy)
Liam and Bryn learning hi-lo with the boys...
 A cute paper that Liam wrote at school about his favorite states...
 Liam's 2nd science fair at school!  This year we proved diffusion and immiscible with water, oil, and food coloring...

 So proud of you Liam!
 Liam and best buddy Laksh...
 Liam did a great job explaining his project to everyone...
 Mallie, Dallie, Daniel and Meha all came by...

Liam's friend Avishree...
 Even Nora enjoyed the day of science!
 One of my favorite events this month was the mother-son dance Liam and I went to.  It was a western theme and we had so much fun!!
First we went to Logan's Roadhouse then onto the dance with our friends Jackson (Alison), James (Kristy), and Michael (Lori)...
 The boys had a blast together!
 But I don't think anyone danced as much as Liam and I!  He loved dancing to Thriller, Gangham Style, Cotton-Eyed Joe, the Macarena, and the Chicken Dance...

 I know dancing with your mom will not be cool for long, but hopefully he'll be up for this for a few more years.  I will always remember this night and am so glad Liam enjoyed it as much as I did!

No comments: