Monday, April 28, 2014

April 10, 2014: Meet Fox Daniel!

Obviously the highlight of this month was our newest nephew/cousin, Fox!!  I was so honored to be a part of the whole process with Daniel and Amelia.  I met them at the hospital and was there for the  labor (which she ROCKED!)...
 Nick and I helped to coordinate sneaking the Smiths in town to surprise the fam!
 The delivery was just so perfect!  Amelia did great and it was an amazing experience...
 Of course I quickly starting snapping pics of their first few minutes together as a family.  Almost as fun as helping Amelia breastfeed for the first time...another part of motherhood she just sailed through!  Could not be prouder or more happy for her...what an amazing mother she already is :)
 I could not be more happy for Daniel and Amelia, they are already amazing parents.  I could never thank them enough for letting me be a part of such a special, monumental moment in their lives...
My precious Godson :)
 Snuggles with Fox...
 Nick stopped by after work to scoop him up as well...
A few days after coming home, I went over to take some more precious pics...







We love you so much Fox and are so excited to have you in our family.  You'll be running with the big kids before we know it!

No comments: