Sunday, August 4, 2013

August 5, 2013: We Are Family...

(Sorry for multiple posts today, I'm finally catching up and this is something I've been meaning to put in the kids books)

I think most of the family agrees that Nora looks like me, which I LOVE!  I have always called myself a Barker incubator because even though Liam might have looked a little like me as a baby, he looks just like Nick as a little boy.  And we all know Bryn is daddy's girl through and through.  So to finally have a 'Renfro baby' is kind of fun :)  Let's just see how long it lasts...

Here are the comparisons...
My birth picture (I know, yikes!)              I gotta admit Nora looks like a much cuter, but similar version


 Liam a few weeks old...compared to Nora.  We think she favors him as an infant, esp the dark hair








And of course Daddy...                                                                 and his mini-me Brynnie :)





No comments: