Thursday, January 5, 2012
January 5, 2012: The blog is back!
For those (10) of you who were worried, I finally got the blog working again! It appears in the 4 years that I've been blogging (can you believe that? 1st post was Jan 2008) I literally hit my picture quota. Well I guess this last post proves that and I really overdid it :) Anyway I restored all the pics, but am just too tired to go back through to resize and fix the spacing. I almost didn't go back to fix it, but knew I'd regret not having that last post, esp a holiday post, in my printed book. Speaking of my printed book, apparently you can only have 1500 pics in one book...and I surpassed this in the year of 2011. So I will be printing 2 volumes for this past year...talk about having a baby book, Liam and Bryn literally have years and volumes :) This whole process set me back on my next post, but I'll get it up this week, hopefully with a video of Bryn's 1st steps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so funny! I can't believe you uploaded over 1500 pictures last year - wow. Hope the books turn out well :) That's such a great idea!
Yay! I'm so glad you got it fixed. I kept clicking on the pictures and was getting frustrated. Miss y'all!
Post a Comment