Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 11, 2012: Chillin' out, relaxin', flossin' so cool...

What's Liam been up to? 

Chillin' with family at some of his favorite pastimes...
Uno (or Chutes and Ladders or Guess Who)...he's way into board games now and can def hold his own!
Reading his comic books (that are very G rated, don't worry!) He LOVES Superman, but enjoys stories about all the super heros..
 Puzzles and geography are two of his favorites...so puzzles of the United States are even better!
Liam also loves to take showers now...I let him do this while basically sitting right outside the door, but he is so proud to shower like a big kid!
 And he's flossin' (and not like a rapper)...this kid is obsessed, and I've actually had to say "If I catch you flossing your teeth one more time you will be in trouble" (to be fair it was his 3rd time in one day...but yes I realize this is an awesome problem to have :)

Finally here's liam relaxin' with his peeps...I did a very amateur fauxtoshoot of the cousins, but despite no lighting, photoshop, or professional models, we still got some super cute pics!








2 comments:

Rachel and Cameron said...

Nice flossing, Liam! Love all the pics from the photo shoot!!! After your class, we'll really have to test your skills.

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

too cute Emily !!! loving your fautoshoot too.. what precious little kids