As you might have noticed, our blog has a whole new look! And so do a lot of my pictures. We finally joined the mac revolution and I have a new Macbook!! I honestly had NO idea how limited I was before. All the new features have made blogging so easy and so fun. A special thanks to Nick for getting me the best camera and computer to keep up my blog!
Indulge me, because this is a post of just cute pics that I was playing around with. And it was a good opportunity to give our second-born some blog love :) Enjoy the many faces of Bryn!



And here are my boys...
And just a few more of our almost 9 month old...


Now I have no excuse, I'm hoping to update much more often! G'night!
3 comments:
The best baby faces ever!
Where's the baby contest when you need one?
I sure can't wait to come you all.
Love,
Grandma
she is so so so darn precious... love the new look of your blog too!!! :)
Love the new blog format (I see you've been exploring with iPhoto :)) and LOVE the CUTE CUTE pics! I'm so blessed to be just down the street. I always enjoy play time with you all! :)
Love,
Aunt Linds
Post a Comment