Monday, July 25, 2011

July 25, 2010: HOT summer days...

We've been keeping busy this summer! We have been swimming at our pool alot which I don't ave any pictures of (too hard with 2 in the water now!) and we have been having playdates twice a week with friends going to either a pool/splash park, jump street, safari park...anything to stay cool! We also went to Nick's work picnic which was very nice, but alas no pics of that either. Here are the pics I did get this month...

No, you didn't miss it! Bryn is trying to crawl, but not crawling yet. She will sit in this position for a minute though which is new. I'll def have video once she actually starts moving...
While Amelia was planning their wedding out of town, Daniel was around to bond with his nephew and neices-to-be :)


Bryn continues to be the happiest (and cutest!) baby I know. It's almost too easy to get photos of her smiling now because she has a perma-smile :)



I did find one of her not smiling, probably because she's blowing raspberries in this pic :)


Bryn can wave and babbles alot now...yes it's 'dadadadada', but she occasionally throws a 'ma' in there or grunts (which I think his t-rex talk for liam). She also does 'so big'...only she needs one arm to carry the other I guess :)
As Liam is about to turn 3, he becomes more and more independent...like going upstairs alone to pick out his outfit and dress himself. The result...(and no he didn't get Dal's joke about delivering a package :)We are still doing alot of puzzles, most that Liam can complete on his own...More Rough Rider games! We love the Friday night ones that end with fireworks...We went to the zoo with Rach and Pres before they left and Dal and Mal...Grandma and Linds came for the weekend. We had lots of downtime to just relax with her and the kids got in some good snuggles...Even though they have a huge playroom upstairs, they still enjoy playing downstairs, especially in the evening while I'm making dinner. Liam has been good about sharing his toys and they both have fun with the baby toys/cars/dinosaurs that seem to be filling up our house! Don't be alarmed if you visit between 4-7pm because this is what you will see...We took Nick to Jump Street this last weekend, which has a ton of indoor tramplines... And finally one more pic of my happy, happy babies...

2 comments:

Rachel and Cameron said...

They both look so big all of a sudden!! Miss you all!!

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

your babies are gettin too big too fast