Monday, July 11, 2011

July 4, 2011: 4th of July and other fun!

I decided to quickly post again today since I have access to Rachel's mac which is much easier than what I've been using...so here goes! Some of this might be kind of random and out of order, but for time's sake I'm just going with it...

Probably the highlight of the holiday weekend for Liam was going to see his first movie in the theater!! Nick took him to see Cars 2, which he loved! (sorry for the small size, these are from Nick's phone)
Bath time baby! They are pretty darn cute when they're squeaky clean :)
We spent most of the days over the holiday weekend just lounging in and around the pool with the fam...
Can you guess where Bryn (and Nick, Liam and I) went that night?? Her hair bow was very appropriate...
Yup, we went to the Rough Riders game for hot dogs, baseball and fireworks!

Another cute bath time pic...hard to tell they are cousins in the summer when Pres gets her tan!
Had to snap a pic of Bryn sleeping in the closet. She's in a full size pack and play but seems to be already outgrowing it. I guess it's really time to move to the crib :)
Last week we had a fun playdate at the pool with all Liam's buddies. Here is my attempt at a group shot of them...Such a wonderful group of moms and kids and we are so fortunate to get to play with them so often. We have been playing with this same group for over a year now and have shared stories, wine, diapers, snacks and lots of laughs!!
Pops and Nana came into town this past weekend for a visit. We grilled out, went for snow cones, and took them to the Safari Park!
Last weekend we also hosted a joint baby shower for Lara, Rachel and Alison! It was so nice to do lunch with the girls and baby DC got some wonderful gifts.
Here is Bryn, such a big girl now at 8 months old! She loves to sit and play...as long as Liam is nearby :) She plays with her toys but I think she pretends to be playing whatever he is into because she watches him very closely...
Liam, Pres and Bryn just cheesin' for the camera. They loved having another month of 'slumber parties' together at our house! I can't say enough how much we loved having so much time with Rachel and Pres this summer. We had so much fun and hope that we'll have lots of reasons to continue to see them often...
Last but not least, a super cute pic of my babies. I love how sweet Liam continues to be with Bryn. She already looks up to him and just lights up when he plays with her...

1 comment:

Rachel and Cameron said...

We have had such a fun summer getting to play with you all so much!! It makes me feel better about moving that Pres and Liam are still so close and their relationship hasn't changed. I know it will get harder to travel once David is here, but it's been wonderful spending so much time together. We miss you all lots!!