Monday, February 14, 2011

February 14, 2011: Valentine's Day!

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day filled with love, gymnastics, love, lunch at CPK, more love, a ride on the carousel, a serenade by our valentine...and pancakes :)
Here are two videos of Liam singing a favorite song of mine and Nick's to each of us for Valentine's Day...Nick has worked with Liam to memorize all the words and it's the sweetest thing I've ever heard! Now take into account that he does have the attention span of a 2 year old so he starts drifting off during his Mr. Big song...and he opts to sing a Thomas the Train song before he sings Oasis...and I have no idea why he looks like the Fresh Prince in the video with Nick...Enjoy :)




Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day too! Keep reading because I this is the last of 3 blogs I did today...

No comments: