We were so excited to travel with family to see Brittany and Sam get married on the beach in FL. Unfortunately Liam spiked a fever on our flight out there and the fever continued...for 4 days!!! And these fevers were 102 and above so it was a little scary, since we had never seen him like this and were in a small beach community. What a bummer, especially since we had traveled so far and were around family we don't get to see often. We took him to a pediatrician there who thought he had an ear infection. We started him on antibiotics but the fever persisted. On our flight home, we finally figured out what was going on when his fever broke and the rash started all over his body...yup, he had roseola. Just wish his fever could have stopped while we were there, but we tried to make the best of it. Liam and I spent alot of time just chilling in the hotel room, but between drugging him with Tylenol and Motrin around the clock we did get him to parts of the wedding events. He just wasn't himself though, super fussy and clingy and just plain didn't feel good. But as you'll see in most of our pics, Liam was a trooper and even broke out a few smiles for the camera. Liam is still a good traveler and loves to look out the windows now.
Liam was at the beach for maybe 10 minutes but he did put his feet in the Gulf!
Liam and Presley reunite! And then avoid each other to not spread Liam's germs :) But I got a little love time with her!
Dal letting Liam eat off the whole chunk of banana, what a treat!
The rehearsal dinner...it was at a cute beach restaurant and Liam felt pretty good for most of it. He even let me eat while Mal, Dal, and Nick walked him around outside.

Beach Wedding!! Here are pics of the sisters and babies, Liam and I with the bride, and the Renfro cousins!


Britty and Sam getting in some practice :)
Liam trying to hold Presley's hand...
Liam and I with my godfather, Uncle Tim!
The boys...
I loved this family pic, till I realized that my baby is half my body size!!!! He's a little boy almost :(
Family pic!
Love this outfit...yeah it says "dumper' on his butt and 'loader' on his tummy!
Of course we brought the books with us!
Here is my baby's rash...mostly his face, chest, back, and tummy. Thankfully, he's doing much better today!

4 comments:
Hi Everybody,
What a good looking family you are!
I sure enjoyed waking up to Liam's blog. Glad he is feeling better. I would love to gather all of his reading photos and show my students! Liam, grandma always tells her students, "Reading is good for your health." Have fun on your first July 4th.
Grandma Debbie
Cousin Liam- we hope you are feeling better! Miss you- Presley
Hi Liam,
Grandma can't wait to read some books and sing you some songs. Grandma does know more than just the one she always sings to you.
:) :)
I just finished watching some of your video clips. It is hard to believe you are 10 and a half months already! Where did the time go?
I miss you all very much.
Love, Grandma Debbie
Emily- Great pictures. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Hope Liam is feeling better. Shannon
Post a Comment