Nick's 1st Father's Day was low-key, but nice. We went to church in the morning where Nick was presented with a pink carnation in honor of the day which he LOVED :) We had Arby's for lunch (his choice!) Liam made him a pencil holder with his hand/foot prints for his office and the boys did alot of wrestling and playing that day. We did sushi for dinner and Liam enjoyed the edamame and orange slices they served. Here's our week in pics...
A day at the park...playing on the see-saw and swings and feeding the ducks!



Another thing that is coming soon...temper tantrums!! I know Liam's a little too young but he has thrown 2 when he didn't get his way-they were full on throwing his head back on the floor and kicking! In this picture it's because I wouldn't let him play with the computer cords. It's so hard not to laugh at him, and it lasted maybe 20 seconds before he got up and started playing again. I just can't get over this picture though because he looks so much older than 10 months. I'm interested to see how he's going to be as a toddler. I know that right now my mom is going "you reap what you sow..." We better get ready!
4 comments:
i would NEVER say that ;) tee hee. you haven't even seen the "terrific" twos!!! maybe Liam will take after Nick, i am sure he was always a good boy!!?? i love the bond daddy and son have--happy 1st father's day Nick. mallie
see you guys this weekend!! rachey and p
We had so much fun playing with Liam at Michael's birthday party. I loved watching Liam's face light up when he would see Michael. Then he would crawl after Michael and give him a high five. Too cute. Thanks for letting Liam share Michael's fun day with us.
i am coming Liam. meet you on the beach. i just can't wait to hug and kiss and squeeze you. xoxoxo mallie
Post a Comment