Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4, 2009: Baby Bam Bam and 4th of July!

Some kids carry around blankies or lovies...my kid carries a bat. Liam has learned to crawl with his baby bat and now takes it everywhere making noise all over the house. He mostly uses it to hit his baseball (how does he already understand that?!) but also loves the sound of the bat against our hardwood floors. You can guess what he'll be for Halloween if he keeps this up :)

We had a pretty low-key 4th of July. Just a lot of play time, going on walks, and daily visits to the park! Liam makes new friends everytime we visit the park with babies, toddler, and dogs :) Here are our weekend pics. Yeah, we spent the majority of the day in jammies!

Clapping for himself...he has a very healthy ego :)
The park!
Already trying to copy the big kids climbing UP the slide...
Liam and Daddy at church...
Liam's newest trick...using his Dorothy giraffe as a walker! No help from me, he's walking on his own!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This baby boy gives us so much joy!
We sure love Liam.

G.D.

Lindsey Henig said...

Oooo I just love me some Liam. What a MAN!! Thanks for the good tips on the Cetaphil and Mustela. I'm going to try those for sure. I was using Aveeno and I think it has helped a little bit but not too much. And I do douse him in Aquaphor before bed too. I call it "greasing him up"! But I think it helps. GREAT tips...thanks, Em!