I'm still not feeling so great and am really limited around the house....so Grandma Debbie returns tomorrow to help us through this next week! Just in time too because Liam is sick...again. Urgh we can't wait for this daycare cough/cold/runny nose business to be over. We had a super mellow weekend. We did attend Drew's birthday party on Fri night, and spent a few minutes at the park and got our cars washed...Other than that I've been on the couch, trying to rest. Nick has been mommy and daddy this weekend with Liam and I think Liam's enjoyed the extra time they've had together. I know it will get better but right now it's so frustrating for me that I can't do more.
Here's Mal and Liam before she left...we miss you already!
Drew's 30th...I think the boys were already trying to teach Liam to get beers for them...
The park...this one had a huge dog park that Liam stood outside of to watch the dogs play.
Liam is getting better now that he's realized I just can't pick him up and he can't sit in my lap yet. So he sits next to me and we snuggle and read books.
The car wash...this is so sad that was my only outing all day :( But Liam enjoyed it! (Don't worry Mal, he's standing on the ledge, I'm not holding him.)
My sickly baby...good thing he's got his bat and doggy to comfort him. Off to bed to rest up...let's hope we all get some good sleep tonight!
I miss you all so much already. It was so great to actually be part of your everyday lives. I miss everything about Liam. From his perfectly aimed sloppy kisses to snuggling after his wake up bottle to picking him up from his big boy class, and playing with him with all his new toys...I could go on and on. He is a special little boy soon to be one already. How time has flown and what joy he has brought to our lives. Much love to all. Grandma Debbie
3 comments:
We hope everybody feels better soon. Please let us know if we can help. Michael would love to play with Liam. --- The Dempseys
Emily,
I hope you start feeling better soon!!! Let me know if you get into a pinch. Jack and I will drive in and play with Liam.
Meghan
I miss you all so much already.
It was so great to actually be part of your everyday lives. I miss everything about Liam. From his perfectly aimed sloppy kisses to snuggling after his wake up bottle to picking him up from his big boy class, and playing with him with all his new toys...I could go on and on. He is a special little boy soon to be one already. How time has flown and what joy he has brought to our lives. Much love to all.
Grandma Debbie
Post a Comment