On Sat. it was beautiful and we had a nice brunch with the Hill-Ferences before car shopping. Here's Liam and I enjoying the wait in the sunshine...I worked on Sunday, so Nick had daddy duty for the day. Of course that means Nick dressed him in his Batman shirt for the day! They walked along the beach and played at the park...looks like they had fun!
Monday, April 27, 2009
April 25, 2009: Liam's new ride!
We (sadly) traded in the 10 year old Jeep and got a new 2009 Toyota Highlander! The Jeep was Nick's car, but since having Liam, I had been driving it. It was hard for both of us to trade it in, but it was on it's last wheel :) Nick did alot of car shopping, and this was the car we both liked. It's a beautiful dark gray and fully loaded with Nav, blue tooth, leather...and the all important optional third row seat. It's crazy to think we might need seating for 7, but if we're going to drive this car for another 10 years, well you know :) For now Liam can enjoy the space all to himself! One last pic for old times sake...
The new car!


Although Liam is obviously enjoying the new car, here's what we really paid for that day...his first balloon! He was obsessed with it...
Liam's first Cheerios! No teeth, but I think he liked them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeaaaa Liam eat those Cheerios. They are pretty great in my opinion. ;)
Besos!
Aunt Linds
good morning my big boy. i can't wait for you to meet baby Presley. have a good day at school, lovelovelove mallie
You are getting too big and I loved the Batman t-shirt!! Presley cannot wait to meet you and I'm so excited to see you and your mommy this weekend. Love the new car! rachel
such cute photos! love seeing Liam!
"seat 7"??? you're going to have 4 more?!?!?! wow--you guys have major plans! :)
congrats on the new car!
Post a Comment