The sequence of crawling...and he's up!
Monday, April 13, 2009
April 12, 2009: Liam's first Easter!
We had a wonderful Easter weekend with Liam. Well I spent most of it still writing my paper, but I snuck in some play time with Nick and Liam, as well as Church and brunch this morning. Liam is developing new skills everyday. He is talking so much more and although we get a lot of "ba ba ma da ba" but nothing is actually a word yet...or at least nothing we recognize! He's not crawling yet, but has learned to slide from sitting to his tummy and then up on his knees and hands. I can't believe he's going to be mobile soon! Although it's so amazing to watch, it's also scary knowing he is about to take over the whole apartment! Here's a recap of our weekend in pics...

Liam got some new books in his Easter basket...and some eggs to play with.
All dressed up for Easter Mass...we had beautiful weather, as usual.

As Amelia would say...this is Liam's guilty face!
Of course, I'm ending with Liam's cutest pics of the week! How does he keep getting cuter? Does anyone know a Hollywood agent??



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wish you could hear grandma's giggle and see grandma's smile when she sees Liam's pictures.
Thanks so much Emmy for the Easter treat!
Much love to all,
Grandma Debbie
Those pictures are adorable!! He's getting to be such a big boy. I can't wait to get to see him again soon this summer. Hopefully Presley will finally be here to play with him! - rachey
Liam is the most adorable baby!!
Oh Em! He is so adorable and SO big!! I can't believe how grown up he already seems. I miss you guys so much!! Looks like all is well with the Barkers!
Liam, guess who mallie loves? i play this game with Max and Olivia and as Olivia will tell you the answer is---Max, Olivia, Liam and Press-a-lee!!!
i do love you!!!mallie
Liam is one cute dude. We especially liked the "guilty" photo. Hope everyone is well.-Shannon and John
Post a Comment