This month we have ended a lot of our activities. The kids have finished up soccer, tennis, dance, Spanish, and piano (next weekend). Even though they've had so much fun, I think we are all looking forward to having a little more downtime over the summer. Plus we'll have the Smiths in town and fun trips to look forward to. And technically the kids will be doing swim lessons and ballet/tap with their cousins while their in town...let's be honest, we don't sit still for long :)
Bryn has become quite the little ballerina. She has so much grace and coordination (thank goodness, more than me!). She loves dancing in the big girl class and always makes me so proud of how well she listens. For her last class, they invite the families in to see the ballet and tap dance that they learned. Mallie, Amelia and Fox came as well, and Bryn was so excited to have such a big audience!
After her 'recital', I let her pick a special lunch treat for that day. She picked one of her favs, Fuzzy Tacos. I didn't notice her position under the arrow until after I took the pic, but that's pretty accurate :)
Liam has had a great run with team TNT and his dad coaching. They have played on and off together since Liam started at 2. Liam has really progressed in his skills and I can tell he shares Nick love of the game. At the end of this season we had a little party and trophy ceremony with the team and their families.
Our superstars :)








No comments:
Post a Comment