I cannot believe Nora is 6 months old! I have been more awake over the last 6 months than anytime in my life and yet I still feel like it went to fast :) Nora is precious at the stage! (I actually used my nice camera for a this pic instead of the phone...what can I say, lately my hands are too full for the camera :)
She's def a mommy's girl although she loves her whole family. She is already very aware of strangers and although she'll smile from afar she wants to know who's toting her around. We have tried to move her up to her nursery...
to sleep in her crib (versus our bed where she's been)...
Not so successful so far...
Nora had a great 6 month check up, even showing off her new skill of tripod sitting for a few seconds! She was 16 lbs (49th%) and 27 in. Nora loves being carried, watching Liam and Bryn play, daddy's songs, mommy's tickles, sitting at the table for family meals...
snuggling in bed with us, jumping in her horsey, her colored stacker, yellow teether, the lion toy, and chewing on her books...
She is doing better with her bottles from her selected few caregivers that she will allow to feed her....well assist her feeding herself. She demands our full attention and doesn't seem to realize she's a third child :)
We love you NoorahNoorah/Snora/Baber/Scamper! Can't wait to see even more of that personality come out over the next 6 months!









No comments:
Post a Comment