Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March 19, 2013: Trey's 4d Ultrasound!

Here are the pics from Trey's unplanned 4d ultrasound 2 weeks ago.  I definitely don't want to go through that again, but these pictures were the one BIG upside that came out of that day :)  It is amazing to me the things you can tell this early and the things Trey is already starting to do like breath and open his/her eyes!  Here is Trey at 28 weeks, 2 lbs 5 oz.

Trey with an arm reaching above his/her head...
And just for fun here is Trey at 28 weeks on left compared with Liam at 25 weeks on right...
 Hmm, I know people will use this to guess the gender but I think this just confirms it's definitely our baby :)

Can you see Trey looking at us??
 Feet kicking me...yes Trey I feel you!
 High-five mom :)
 I thought this was so cool...you can see Trey learning to breath in and out...

And my favorite pic...now that looks like my Barker baby :)


1 comment:

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

ohmygoodness, I love it! What a beautiful baby, irregardless of gender. 4D sonos are so cool :)