Since I'm making up for not blogging, this will probably be more pics than words...
The games continue as both kids are obsessed with Chutes N Ladders, Candyland, Sorry, and Go Batty (go fish). It is nice that they can play mostly by themselves if needed and this pic was taken as I was down for the count on the couch thanks to baby Trey...
Since the weather remains beautiful here through the fall, we did alot of outside play. To change it up from the back yard, we did some chalk tracing on our driveway. It looked like a crime scene out there with body sketches everywhere :)Nick and I celebrated our 6th anniversary this year. It was a low-key year, but we had a great night together and went to dinner at Trulucks which Trey and I enjoyed :) Wish I could elaborate more, but hopefully this blog is testament enough to what an amazing man I married. A great husband and father and someone who is constantly present for our family...
The weekend before Halloween we went to Boo at the Zoo with Grandma and Linds. It was a great event where we got to see the animals, a Halloween show, and trick or treat!
After the show, they called up the kids to do the monster mash with some of the characters. Imagine our surprise when Bryn jumped up to dance with Frankenstein! It was hilarious, she had no fear of the 6'5 "monster". She loves to dance, and I guess it doesn't matter with who :)
Since Bryn's birthday fell on Election Day this year, it was too easy to do a patriotic/election theme for Bryn's party. We had 'early voting' since we would be in LA on her actual birthday. It was a perfect Saturday and Bryn had a wonderful time with friends and family!!
Daddy grilled out hotdogs and hamburgers...
Stars and Stripes cherry pie and apple cake for her birthday treats! (thanks to Lynn!)
Liam and Nick had a great time playing a little baseball with Murph and Madison...
Nick and Murph, friends for 20+ years, and their boys....
Happy Birthday to the most beautiful 2 year old girl! We love you the most!








































No comments:
Post a Comment