The life of a very cute boy, if I say so myself...
who likes to hide and play under the desk, building forts, lining up cars and making a whole imaginary world...
who has had multiple falls off his new bike and therefore has "little boy legs"...
and when I tried to console him by secretly offering him cookies, I said quietly 'don't tell Brynnie"...he replied, "I won't, I'll just tell myself"A boy who plays soccer and loves to practice with his (coach) daddy and friends...
who loves his best buds even though he reminds them "girls can hug, but boys give high fives"...guess holding hands is still macho enough :)
A brother who loves his sister...
sometimes a little too much...and sometimes in only a way a big brother can...
A superhero who protects our house during the day from the Penguin and Joker and who occasionally asks for help from Super Baby and Wonder Mommy :)
A kid who loves playing in his back yard...more soccer...
or catch with daddy...
who asked for a mohawk to which I said yes...who sometimes makes me catch my breath because I'm not used to the jumps, falls, and daredevil actions of a boy...
who told me one day when I asked him what he wanted for dinner "Mom, I love your meatlope the best"...
and continues to melt my heart each time I look into those big blue eyes! Love you moochi, looti, Liam
(Life of a Girl coming up next post!)





No comments:
Post a Comment