I've been so behind this week...in blogging, the house, Spanish lessons, my patient charts, even my dvr shows :) But to be fair this past week we were all on antibiotics (Bryn with breathing treatments and steroids too), had soccer, an end of year performance, mommy working the extended hours clinic, teacher meetings, and a million other things. Honestly, it's probably not that much more than usual, but for some reason I just can't keep up recently. I'm slowly getting back on track and at least caught up on all the above, except for my shows...so that's a start :)
Last Friday morning was Muffins with Mommy at school. No great pics, but the kids are happy to celebrate any occasion that pastries are involved...
Grandma and Grandpa came for a visit over the weekend...
Liam teaching Grandma about his favorite countries (obviously thought it was cute but never thought he would learn so much from a shower curtain!)My mother's day treat from Grandma...
Of course there were lots of games...
Bryn, Linds, and Moochie doing a cheer...
and racing cars...
We went for a great family dinner at Fireside Pies...and then walked to Cold Stone for dessert...
Nick and the kids gave me a wonderful mother's day. I woke up to donuts with fresh fruit salad, flowers, and gifts....
We had brunch and dinner all together at Mallie and Dallie's. I also got to do some shopping with Amelia and Mallie during nap time.
Even though Mallie couldn't be with all her kids or grandkids in person, she did technically get to see all her grandkids....
I got lots of love all weekend from my babies. So thankful this day and everyday to be blessed to be their mommy!








No comments:
Post a Comment