Just a quick post that is already 2 weeks behind...
We took the kids to the Children's Museum, which we love going to. It's so fun now to see Bryn be more active in the different centers every time we go!
Milking the cow is still a big hit...don't know how such urban parents got such country kids, but I guess we are raising Texans now :)It's fun to see Liam do some of the experiments and start to understand how/why they work...
First Rough Riders game of the season!
Thanks to our babysitter (Mallie), Nick and I got to go out in proper Dallas to a fun birthday dinner for Linds!
Yes, we just got back from our trip to Georgia and I have a million (well 556 if you want to be accurate) pictures from just that trip to edit and compile. I'm working on it, hope to have it up by this weekend. Wonder if Liam and Bryn will ever read the blog when they are older and realize that mommy was posting usually between 11pm-12am?? Yikes, off to bed!










No comments:
Post a Comment