Sunday, November 27, 2011

November 2011: Thankful...

It isn't just this month that I am thankful...it's just a good time to list some of the many blessings I am thankful for :)

Thankful for such an amazing school that my children attend.  It's because of this place, that Nick and I get to pursue the careers that we are passionate about.  Their teachers are so wonderful and we can tell how much they adore our kids.  Like at Bryn's 1st birthday where they made her a crown and had cupcakes for all her friends (and Liam)...

And at Liam's fall festival, where he and his classmates performed 3 songs they worked very hard on to a large group of parents and faculty.  Here is Liam showing me the decorations that he helped to make...

Thankful to attend Alex's wedding, to have a new sister in the family, and to watch Liam and Presley walk down the aisle...




 (Love their face as they see the new cars that Nick is holding out of the aisle as their reward!)
Thankful for such a wonderful group of friends for my kids (and Nick and I!).  Here we are celebrating James' 3rd birthday...



 So thankful for family in town over the holidays...

 And for such a bountiful Thanksgiving meal...
Thankful for family traditions like each 'kid' getting to pick a vegetable for the dinner.  Liam picked his first veggie this year (steamed broccoli) and Nick and I continue to have competing veggies (corn souffle vs. corn succotash).
Even Bryn got a complete Thanksgiving meal...and she did try many of our table foods too!


Thankful just for spending time together eating, catching up, playing cards and Black Friday midnight shopping :)

 Forever thankful for my little family...


 Thankful for a change in the temperature, for living in a four-season climate...(although I might need to be reminded of that in 2 months)



Thankful to be present and witness such milestones in my kids' lives...like Bryn's almost first steps (no, not officially walking, but so close!)





Thankful for getting ready for Christmas and sharing holiday cheer and love with each other.  Love watching Liam decorate the kids' tree with the ornaments from mine and Nick's childhood, plus the ones Liam and Bryn are starting to collect.


 Love, love, love my sweet babies, can never be thankful enough for getting to be their mom...

I'm also so thankful for so many things such as our health, our amazing and supportive family and friends all over the country, and so much love in our lives.  Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

beautiful post, beautiful family !!!